Thursday, August 20, 2009

Creepy but interesting


So i got this completely anonymous envelope a few days ago which was started by 2 guys who called themselves design mercenaries, design guns for hire, i was completely curious and i started my research about them on the internet, not a single byte of info on them, nothing. I also started to look up some good design buddies of mine who have been on the scene for quite a long time and tried to leverage their contacts to dig into these people. I got nothing out of the whole thing too..... finally 2 days ago i got another email saying " we are watching you", now this was getting really creepy and then i got an email a few hours after asking me to do some cool stuff....i was wary of the entire thing as i received an envelope titled " Assignment A", i was also supposed to drop it off at a post box address and they told me its classified. I know this is not true, so i am blogging about this, someone is playing a prank on me fa sho.


No comments:

Post a Comment