Saturday, August 1, 2009

Reincarnation of hobbies

Now that i have some time over the weekend, i can get back to my hobbies, building scaled world war 2 airplanes. I recently started my long lost hobby. Ever since i went to design school, i had little time to pursue my hobbies, now that i can spend some time over the weekend it will be a good way of relieving the stress buolt up over the week. I have always liked detailed model building, it started when i was in high school, when i used to build non symmetric cardboard models of battleships and motorcyles and of course planes. The inspiration for all these came from a comic book which was just all about world war 2, called " COMMANDO". It was the best read and the most fun i have ever had with comics and imagination. Right now i have two projects i am working on, the ME 262, the first operational jet fighter to fly and the Fokker DR.1 Triplane which was flown by the legendary red baron, Rittmeister Manfred Von Richtofen. I also had to get a few extra shelves from IKEA to display my collection all over again..

No comments:

Post a Comment